Saturday, June 14, 2014

Article on the Vascular System and Multiple Sclerosis

I came across a post today from one of the Facebook pages I follow, and I thought you might be able to get something not only out of the article but also out of ways the article suggests to help with Vascular health.  CCSVI has been a hot topic for a few years now and the link between our Vascular system and Multiple Sclerosis is heating up as more and more Research is done.  There is a lot of information out now about CCSVI and MS, and to be honest I haven't had the time until recently to start really looking at it again but I will try to get more information on here about the newest findings. 

Here is the article about Endothelial Health and MS, and the authors recommendations to have a Healthy Vascular System - http://ccsvi.org/index.php/helping-myself/endothelial-health.  Hope this helps!

No comments: